3 tablespoons all purpose flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
3 tablespoons water
pinch of salt
1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp chocolate chips
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.